Roman Adel Nasser - Born April 26th, 2006 @ 5:30 PM
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Sorry for the hiatus folks; but I'm back Roman at Lolo's house in California. Roman was a really good boy and Santa got him lots of toys.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Roman being mischievous. he found an empty drawer in the kitchen an is now using to lie down in and play. I think he commandeered it for his own amusement.
Roman Adel Nasser Born on April 26, 2006 @ 5:29 PM 8 Pounds 9 Ounces and 22 inches long This is Roman's wonderful nurse Leslie. She is handing Roman over to his Mom right after he was born. I think he was screaming "put me back. Its way too bright out here. Oh for the love of Jesus woman don't hold me like that..."
Comments